Like other DIY parts and accessories in our line, the EXFIL-7 is customizable for different applications and mounting locations. On our personal bikes we’ve mounted heavily laden EXFIL-7 bags on the frame’s down tubes, above the headlight on tall and mid-sized handlebars, and of course on both sides of our sissy bar (in front of the taillight and behind the rider’s lower back.) EXFIL-7’s MOLLE strap configuration and four reinforced PVC straps with nickel-plated buckles easily facilitates this wide range of mounting options.
- Integrated MOLLE system
- YKK Zippers
- Duraflex Buckles
- UV Treated 1680 ballistic polyester
- Detachable mounting straps are made of PVC
- PVC backed for increased water resistance
- Holds 7 – 12oz cans3.5 liter fluid capacity
- Features a coated, weather-resistant nylon pack cloth exterior with heavy-duty polyester thread at all joints and seams
- Double-thick exterior walls and lid construction with internal padding for protection and durability
- Mil-spec orange interior panels on main and secondary compartments for enhanced material search and recovery inside the bag
- One-inch-wide nylon modified MOLLE system on perimeter panels and back for strap placement, includes four reinforced leather straps with nickel-plated buckles
- One main and two pocket compartments with YKK nylon zippers
There are no reviews yet.