‘Historic’ . . . ’Iconic’ . . ‘The Mother Road’ . . . ‘Will Rogers Highway’
This is THE all American open road motorcycle adventure. Route 66 stretches over 2,200 miles connecting LA and Chicago, and it is the story of early twentieth century America.
There are plenty of road maps that will put you on and keep you on Route 66 . . . but there’s more! At Butler Maps we make maps for adventurers (we ride and rate the most scenic and dramatic paved roads in the country), so we scoured our G1 map collection, hand picked some great roads very near and all along Route 66 and created twelve scenic loops and side trips that can add a new and exciting dimension to your once in a lifetime experience.
‘Eat, Sleep, Explore’
With the guidance of Route 66 author, artist and expert Jerry McClanahan, we have organized this unique, easy to use and thorough travel and tour guide that will surely enhance your Mother Road excursion. 96 classic cafes and diners, 63 nostalgic motels and 169 points of interest are located on the map, with street addresses.
Two Map Set
- Now you can find the best paved motorcycle rides in the country thanks to Butler G1 Maps.
- No more having to guess which path to take to find all the best our country has to offer.
- Butler Maps has a dedicated team of riders that venture out and rate every road so you can have the best adventure possible.
- They use an easy-to-read rating system to indicate the most dramatic, scenic stretches.
- They are accompanied by detailed inset boxes, written descriptions, elevation profiles and other useful information to help you plan your journey.
- Waterproof, tear-resistant construction.
- QR Codes to pull up-to-date information.
- Dual-sport roads included.
- Seasonal weather profiles.
- 4.25in. x 9in. folded.
- Made in USA.